Look, in this day and age, WiFi is as important as cable and electricity. If the WiFi coverage in your house looks like the picture below then you probably need a Home WiFi Extender.
In the past, assuming you could figure out WTF SSIDs, WPA, and channels even are, you could setup 3 or 4 different WiFi points around your house to give you better coverage. Of course, you still had the problem of your tablet always autoconnecting to the weakest effing router for some damn reason.
Well, the eero is the world’s first home WiFi extender system. You just place the 3 eeros around your home and you get a single WiFi network that covers the whole place!
No more buffering while watching Netflix in bed or resorting to reading the back of a shampoo bottle while you’re on the can because you can’t get enough signal to browse MoarStuff.
You do that, right? Right!?!?!?
eero Home WiFi Extender: Product Details
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.2 x 4.8 inches; 8.5 ounces.
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds.
- In the box:WiFi system (3 eeros), power adapters (3), Ethernet cable, and a quick start guide.
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands with WPA2 encryption.
- Surf the net and do …. let’s call it “research” …. anywhere in the house without dead spots.