Unlike a lot of so-called “tactical tomahawks” out there, the Gerber Downrange Tomahawk is the real F-ing deal. It was designed for law enforcement to get past locked doors and other barriers. And now, you can (legally) have your own awesome instrument of destruction!!! Oh sure, you’ll just use it to cut firewood or trim the hedges but, what’s important is that you COULD use it to do much more. You know, if you ever needed to…
The people who came up with this bad-assed motherf@&ker specifically designed it to accomplish three different breaching tasks:
- The axe head cuts through walls and rope (or just about anything else).
- The hammer head can smash hinges, door knobs and locking devices (or drive tent stakes).
- You can use the pry bar to maximize leverage on a lock (or get that pesky shed door open).
The Gerber Downrange Tomahawk has a tough polymer handle and 420HC steel body, and coated in KG Gun Kote for a non-slip grip. Gerber calls it their newest “indestructible instrument of destruction.”
I’d say they’re right.
If you’re looking for a great gift for the outdoors-man in your life, stop looking and start clicking.
Gerber Downrange Tomahawk: Product Details
- Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Size: 22 x 19 x 1.5 inches
- Color: Black
- 3 tools in 1: Axe, Hammer Head, Pry Bar.
- 420HC steel body w/ Cerakote®.
- Desert Tan G-10 composite scales on handle for grip.
- MOLLE-compatible sheath.
- Made in USA