The RIF6 Cube Mini-Projector is essentially a 120 inch, battery powered, screen that can fit in your pocket. It’s fully featured and can project crisp pictures from a cell phone, laptop, or tablet via the included mini HDMI cables onto any flat surface. It even has an aux out port so you can attach speakers.
Now, if you’re a business person, teacher, or presenter you can probably already think of some good reasons you might want this device. Not the least being that lugging around a full-sized projector for presentations in a small conference room is a huge pain in the behind.
However, if you don’t normally have a need for a high quality, battery-powered projector, let me give you a couple of examples where you might want one:
- You have your date over for some “Netflix and chill” when the power goes out before she’s ready for the “chill” part. Instead of her deciding it’s time to go home, you whip out your……. mini-projector and your cellphone. You quickly pick up the Netflix with minimal interruption. She’ll be so impressed, the chill part may come sooner than expected (not that YOU have a problem with that or anything).
- The big game is on but you’re visiting her folks in Bumfuct Egypt where they don’t even have working cable! Now, you could sneak away to the basement and stream the game on your phone. However, we all know that watching a game on your tiny phone screen kind of sucks. Well, with the RIF6 Cube, you can watch it projected as an 120″ screen the way God intended, even if there are no electrical outlets!
- What about camping? A scary movie about a serial killer stalking the woods before zipping yourself up in a flimsy nylon cocoon that would offer absolutely no protection against a machete attack, perhaps? Doesn’t that sound like fun?
The amount of awesomeness offered by this high-tech gadget is only limited by your imagination.
Along with the projector and cables, you also get a remote control and even a flexible tripod stand so it’s easy to point the cube at the desired surface. It offers up to 90 minutes of continuous use with it’s rechargeable battery in an 2″x2″x2″ cube! How awesome is that?
As you might expect, this projector works best at night or in a darkened room.
RIF6 Cube Mini-Projector: Product Details
- Cube dimensions: 2 x 2 x 1.9 inches.
- Package Dimensions 8 x 8 x 2.5 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds.
- Vibrant LED light projection lasts up to 20,000 hours.
- Display stretches up to 120 inches.
- Includes HDMI and MHL connector cables, USB charger, remote control, flexible mini tripod and free 1-year warranty.
- Connectivity: Micro SD, MHL & HDMI.
- Native resolution: 854×480 (WVGA).
- Throw ratio: 1.99:1 dist/width.
- Video input up to full HD 1080p.
- Brightness: Full 50 lumens.