This Two-Piece Star Trek Swimsuit is the perfect thing to wear when you’re assigned landing party (or should it be Sanding Party) duty in Suraya Bay on Risa. Just don’t forget to bring your horga’hn. You’ll have much more fun if you do….. if you know what I mean.
Available in sizes small through 4X, these “Trekini” swimsuits come in Blue (with Science insignia), Gold (Command insignia), and Red (Engineering insignia).
You can choose your top and bottom separately, because we know every body is unique, although should probably choose the same color for the top and bottom to avoid confusing the rest of the crew. This also allows you to mix and match the top or bottoms with your favorite existing swimsuit pieces. Just be careful if you choose red. If you do, don’t forget to wear your SPF 10,000 since you may have to deal with phaser burns instead of sunburns.
The suits are available in multiple sizes and are made of a good polyester/spandex material so they’ll hold up well. They’re machine washable (on cold) so they’re easy to keep clean.
OK, now it’s time for the bad news. The listed price is per piece. So, a complete suit will cost about $59.98 (or about 76 slips of latinum at this conversion rate calculated by Gizmodo). However, if you add a gold stash, a pair of boots, and a dagger you also get a pretty good Mirror universe female uniform so, it’s not all bad news.
Two-Piece Star Trek Swimsuit: Product Details
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Original Series merchandise.
- Choose Blue (with Science insignia), Gold (Command insignia), or Red (Engineering insignia).
- Sizes S-4X – choose your top and bottom separately for a custom fit.
- Asymmetrical top with black inset to mimic TOS uniform.
- Materials: 85% polyester / 15% spandex shell; 100% polyester lining.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.