GeeThe Superscreen is an external 10.1″ Touchscreen Display For Phones. It replaces the need for a tablet with an external wireless touchscreen and display that’s controlled by your phone.
Basically, you run apps or games on your phone but see them and control them from this much larger screen. This is awesome because, usually, your phone has plenty of power to run an app but, the screen size makes using it awkward. This is especially true with games.
It’s not a separate computer (like your tablet) and requires that you connect it to your phone to function. The advantage is that there’s no tedious syncing or waiting for data/files to transfer between your devices. It’ll also save you money since you don’t need to buy a separate (and much more expensive) tablet just to have a bigger screen.
It even has built-in front and back cameras and speakers so, you can also use it for video calls if you want. On top of that, it will make your phone’s battery last longer because you phone won’t have to power up the screen. In case you didn’t know, the screen uses a lot of power and can reduce your phones battery level significantly.
Also, since this is really just a screen, you can use it for years to come without it becoming obsolete (except for maybe the cameras which are already a bit low end). When you get a new iPhone or Android, just pair it with the new phone and you’re all set.
So, if you love your phone but hate the small screen, this is the gadget you need…
10.1″ Display For Phones: Product Details
- Size – 241.8 mm x 172.6 mm x 8.0 mm (9.52″ x 6.79″ x 0.31″).
- Weight – 450g (0.99 lbs).
- Display: 2560×1600 Full HD 2K.
- 2MP front and 5MP back high-res cameras.
- 88 dB built-in dual high-fidelity speakers that play while phone is on mute.
- USB-C 3.1 connector on the bottom.
- Battery – 6,000 mAhr/3.7V/12 hours.
- Built in 4.1. Bluetooth so you can sync your already existing devices.
- Touch recognition technology to compliment Touch ID devices.