I love retro video games and chief among them are the original Zelda games for the NES are my absolute favorite. This 8-Bit Soap Set brings a little bit of Hyrule into my bathroom.
Made from quality oils and other natural ingredients, this soap set features a sword, a gold coin, and a heart. The sword and coin smell like what they’re calling Enchanted Woods (I have no idea either but, it smells fine). The Heart shaped soap smells like vanilla.
They all work really well as soap but, I wouldn’t really recommend using them as such. After just a few uses, they don’t really look like anything anymore. They’re much better as a decorative touch in your spare bathroom or man cave.
8-Bit Soap Set: Product Details
- Dimensions: Heart/Coin: 3″ x 3″ x 3/4″ – Sword: 3 3/4″ x 2″ x 3/4″.
- Scents: Enchanted woods (sword & coin) and vanilla (heart).
- Biodegradable and made from food-grade oils such as palm oil from companies that comply with RSPO.
- In case you care, it’s even gluten and soy-free (though I wouldn’t recommend eating it).
- It wasn’t tested on animals at all. Mainly because they really don’t like it and they tend to bite when they don’t like something.