The Awair Air Quality Monitor is perfect for folks who suffer from allergies. My wife has really bad allergies and it sucks.
Her body is basically punishing her because plants outside are having sex. I mean, really? How does that make sense from an evolutionary viewpoint? Worse yet, it often means I can’t have sex because of it.
So, what to do about it?
Well, the truth is, indoor air can be 5x more polluted than outside, affecting allergies, asthma, eczema, sleep, and much more. The Awair unit tracks toxins in your air and gives you recommendations to help you keep it clean and safe. Basically, Awair gives you the knowledge you need to improve your indoor environment and take control.
It tracks the 5 key factors of air quality: Dust, Chemicals (VOCs), CO2, Humidity, and Temperature. These elements can impact your health and comfort in many ways, including respiratory health, sleep, focus, mood, and immunity. You can use Awair’s preference modes to sleep better, control your allergies, increase productivity, or even improve your general health.
Based on decades of research, Awair gives you actionable insights and recommendations that are proven to improve your air quality. Awair has also partnered with Mayo Clinic to provide helpful tips. You’ll get an Awair score between 0 and 100 to help you quickly understand the quality of your indoor air.
So, if your partner suffers from allergies, get one of these and have more sex*.
[wpsm_divider top=”20px” bottom=”20px” style=”solid”]
Awair Air Quality Monitor: Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 6.3 x 3.5 inches (5 x 16 x 9 cm).
- Item Weight: 1 pounds (450g).
- Batteries not included (bummer).
- Tracks Toxins and Chemicals, Dust, CO2, Humidity and Temperature.
- Connects with Nest, Alexa, and IFTTT.
- Works with iPhone iOS (8 or later), Android (Jelly Bean 4.3 or later).
- *Based on a totally un-scientific study of how my wife’s allergies affect my sex life.