Have you ever tried to wear earbuds or headphones when it’s cold out? Sucks, doesn’t it? I mean you always end up not able to hear your music or your head gets cold. Well, the Soundbot Bluetooth Beanie solves that problem so you can listen to music and keep your head warm at the same time.
Yes, it’s a Bluetooth enabled beanie with built-in HD stereo speakers and even a microphone which allows you to listen to music and handle hands-free calls on your smartphone. Pretty cool, huh?
Simple volume/play/pause controls sewn into a faux leather patch on the side of the beanie allow you to easily control your music without needing to take off your gloves to dig your phone out of a pocket.
It has a range of up to 10m (33′) from the (Bluetooth) paired device and is machine washable thanks to the removable speaker/battery module.
It’s a perfect gift for skiers, snowboarders, or anyone else who likes music but spends a lot of time in the cold.
[wpsm_divider top=”20px” bottom=”20px” style=”solid”]
Soundbot Bluetooth Beanie: Product Details
- Dimensions: 9.75″ (W) x 8.5″ (H) inches.
- Weight: 3.8 ounces.
- Beanie Material: 50% acrylic / 50% polyester.
- Talk time: Up to 8 hours.
- Music Playback Time: 5 hours.
- Standby time: Up to 60 hours.
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP, AVRCP, and HS/HF profiles.
- Micro USB Plug charging port.
- Comes with a 1 yr warranty.