Bluetooth Star Trek Communicator
Remember how you used to pretend your old flip phone was a communicator? Not judging, we all did it at least once. Well, with this Bluetooth Star Trek Communicator, you don’t really have to pretend anymore. Well, at least not much.
It uses the miracle of Bluetooth (what can’t you do with Bluetooth? Or enough duct tape?) to connect this Star Trek: TOS communicator to your cellphone. Once paired, you can use the communicator to make and receive calls (even hands-free) or stream your music.
In addition, it has 20 authentic communicator sounds from the show, which will work even if it’s not paired to your phone.
It’s the perfect accessory for your next trip to Comic Con.
If you’re not into Comic Con, it’s a great gadget to make those boring conference calls just a little more fun because even TPS Reports. Are. More. Exciting. If. You. Talk. Like. Captain. Kirk!
Bluetooth Star Trek Communicator: Product Details
- Dimensions: 4″ tall (closed) or 7″ tall (open) x 2 3/4″ wide x 1 1/2″ thick
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Wireless Range: 32 ft.
- Batteries: Built-in lithium polymer (can lasts days on a single charge and charges in 4 hours using included micro-USB cable).
- Officially-licensed Star Trek merchandise.
- Pairs with Bluetooth®-enabled phones.
- Authentic flip-to-answer action.
- Illuminated magnetic stand supports wireless charging, reads “U.S.S. Enterprise Standard Issue Communicator”.
- Box includes communicator, stand, case, leatherette carrying pouch, and micro-USB to USB charging cable.