The FlashTorch Mini is a burning mini flashlight capable of producing an incredible 2300 lumens of intense light! You can use this power to guide your way home, light a fire, or even fry an egg!
I don’t know why you would need to fry an egg with a flashlight but, hey… Why illuminate when you can incinerate, right?
The flashlight’s body is constructed of military-grade anodized aluminum and tough enough to survive in even the harshest conditions. The heat-resistant lens and reflector can focus the intense light into a wide floodlight or searchlight, and the halogen lamp’s lifetime of up to 1000 hours will ensure a long service life.
It features three lighting modes and a rechargeable Lithium battery pack that can last up to 100 minutes (so long as you’re not frying eggs or lighting fires all the time). If you’re using this light as a frying pan, 30 minutes is more realistic.
It can be recharged without having to remove the battery, and the automatic lock-out mode will prevent accidental use because frying your eggs while it’s in your pocket would suck. A lot.
Each FlashTorch Mini comes with three 18650 Lithium-Ion batteries, a charger, and a one-year warranty. Oh, there’s also a 30-day money back guarantee. So, if you’re not happy for any reason just return the light and get your purchase price back.
FlashTorch Burning Mini Flashlight: Product Details
- Dimensions: 57mm x 47mm x 219mm ( Head x Barrel x Length). That’s 2.25 x 1.85 x 8.6 inches.
- Weight: 387g or about 13.7 ounces.
- Lamp Output: 2300 Lumens with a High Efficiency Reflector.
- Power Supply: 3 x 18650 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack.
- Battery Lifetime: 30 – 100 Minutes.
- Bulb Type: Carley Lamps CL-1909 65W.
- Expected Bulb Life: 60 – 1000 Hours.
- Body: 6061-T6 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum.
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized in black.
- LED switch: Low, Medium and High Power modes.
- Tail switch: On/Off Button.
- Warranty: One Year.