This Canned Dragon Meat is perfect when served alongside a Shambling Mound salad and mashed Violet Fungus. Of course, the dragon meat should be served charred and paired with a delightful Dwarven Ale for best results. Don’t forget the FDA (Food from Dungeons Administration) recommends you heat raw dragons meat to 1200F before eating to reduce the chance of an accidental curse which could result from evil magic consumption.
The dragon was harvested from the wild by a high-level party. Only Magic Weapons were used in the slaying and butchering of the beast. And, at no time was the virgin princess in any danger of being eaten – we swear!!!
Sorry, all of the XP value and treasure drops for the kill have already been claimed, hence, don’t expect to level up from eating this delicious dragon meat.
Or, you could just accept that this is an awesome gag gift for your favorite D&D player and leave it at that. So, don’t hesitate, get your canned dragons meat today!!
Canned Dragon Meat: Product Details
- Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 4 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Made from young Red Dragon – the tastiest and most tender kind.
- Each can contains 125% of your daily value of rage, terror, inferno, destruction, pain, magic, and havoc.
- Sorry, no XP for opening the can. Probably no item drops either.
- Warning: Non-edible. There’s just a stuffed dragon head inside the can. (Yes, my attorney made me put this here because at least one of you would think there would actually be dragon meat in the can.)