Roll for initiative then stick your name on the tower...Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Dice Tower is over 12" tall with four ramps for optimal randomization. 5" x 7" dice tray easily holds 20 dice or more.
- Magnetic dry-erase name labels for tracking initiative and turns of both players and monsters. Initiative Tracker can be attached to any of the sides of the tower or walls for viewing by either Dungeon Master or Players.
- Two Castle Wall DM screens for attaching maps and rules with the included magnetic labels. Each wall has a slot to hold pencils during the game and can hold 2-3 RPG books after the game.
- The walls and tower are made of corrugated fiberboard so it is light weight, but will not chip or crack like plastic dice towers. Corrugated fiberboard material provides pleasant rolling sound.
- Many design revisions since first edition to address customer feedback. Assembles easily and quickly. Dice tower inner ramps now lock in place and the tower fits snugly over the tray. Side flaps of castle walls fit into slots of tower to integrate together.
Along with being a dice tower, this is also a DM screen, magnetic initiative tracker, and even a prop for some of your mini battles.
The tower and walls are scaled for 5′ per inch so, it will work with your minis. There’s even a walkway at the top of the wall behind the ramparts.
Constructed out of corrugated fiberboard (think plastic cardboard) the DM screen is extremely lightweight. To help track initiative, it comes with several magnetic name tags that you can write on with a dry erase marker. They’re double-sided (blue and red) so you can easily differentiate between PC’s and monsters.
The dice tower central portion is over a foot high and when you close it, it even acts as a book holder. You can easily put your copy of the DMG, PH, and MM in it.
Now, of course, there are a few downsides. First, since the lightweight material it won’t stand up to a lot of abuse. However, It’s durable enough to use as a screen/prop and will last for quite a while if you treat it well.
Second, while the stone illustration on the wall is cool, it’s not as useful as a standard 5E DM screen for looking up stats and such. However, you can get just the initiative tracker and dice tower portion to save yourself a few GP.
Castle Wall DM Screen: Product Details
- Dimensions: 15 x 3 x 12 inches.
- Weight: 1.6 pounds.
- Material: Corrugated fiberboard.
- Comes with 10 magnetic, initiative tracking name-tags.
- Made with the finest Svirfneblin labor in underground sweatshops. Not because we’re cruel, they just like working in underground sweatshops.