This Darth Vader Messenger Bag (via Entertainment Earth) is all Kylo Ren ever wanted to carry his books and holocrons at Luke’s Jedi Academy. He didn’t get one and look at what happened.
Don’t make the same emo mistake Kylo did…
This messenger awesome bag/briefcase has a top handle shaped like Vader’s lightsaber hilt. It also has a removable shoulder strap that easily adjusts from 12 to 23 inches for a comfortable fit. The front has Vader’s helmet debossed on the front and the “Star Wars” logo on the shoulder pad.
The interior includes a padded sleeve for your tablet or laptop. There’s also an organizer inside the main compartment contains 2 open pockets, 3 pen loops, and a chain key fob. The rigid flap with 2 tuck lock clasps closes to hold all of your stuff securely in place. It’s so tough, it will even deflect the occasional (glancing) lightsaber blow.
If Entertainment Earth is out, there may still be some on Amazon. You'll pay a few extra galactic credits for it, though.
Join Darth Vader and the dark side with this Star Wars Darth Vader Messenger Bag. It’s the briefcase Star Wars fans have been looking for!
Darth Vader Messenger Bag: Product Details
- Exterior Dimensions: 16 x 12.5 x 2.25 inches (at top – gusset allows bottom to expand to 4″).
- Main Compartment Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.5 x 2 inches deep.
- Secondary Compartment: 15.5 x 11.5 x 1 inches deep.
- Tablet/Laptop Sleeve: 14 x 10.5 x 1 inch deep (device held in place with an elastic strap with hook and loop closure).
- Weight: 4 pounds.
- Materials: PU exterior, polyester interior
- Care Instructions: Use a slightly damp cloth to clean as needed. Wipe dry.
- This is the messenger bag you’re looking for!