This Deanna Troi Swim Shirt is designed to look like the councilor’s lavender uniform during the 2nd and 3rd season of Star Trek The Next Generation.
The embroidered combadge is stitched on, and it features flatlock princess seams to better fit a female’s body.
Why Troi? Well, see, it only makes sense to give the empath the swim shirt, because you know when you see somebody with angry, blistered skin you can almost feel their pain. It’s like we all have a little Betazoid in us.
You probably already our minds but, just in case you want us to say it out loud; This swim shirt would go great with the One-Piece Star Trek TNG Swimsuit.
Deanna Troi Swim Shirt: Product Details
- Materials: 85% polyester / 15% spandex
- Looks like Troi’s jumpsuit from 2nd and 3rd seasons
- Embroidered combadge stitched on
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.