This Star Wars Death Star Tree Topper can get a clear shot at the rebel base from top your Christmas tree. If Grand Moff Tarkin would have thought of that instead of orbiting the planet, we wouldn’t have had to suffer through the prequels. Of course, we wouldn’t have gotten episodes V-VII either, but you have to give and take.
With the included remote control, you can make the Death Star Tree Topper light up red or blue, fire its giant laser cannon (blink), and it can even play the Imperial March or Star Wars theme music.
As every Sith knows, the Imperial March is more fun than yet another round of “Grandma got run over by a reindeer” for the holidays.
So, order yours now and have an awesome Star Wars Christmas!
Quick Disclaimer: if a Proton Torpedo gets into one of the thermal exhaust ports, your tree may explode. You may want to put some tape over them to prevent that from happening.
Death Star Tree Topper: Product Details
- Dimensions: 6 1/2″ sphere.
- Weight: 14 1/5 oz.
- Includes: Death Star tree topper, remote control, and power adapter.
- Remote Batteries: 3 LR44 button-cells (included).
- Plugs into a standard 120V wall outlet.
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise.
- Not safe for use on the remnants of Alderaan. Sure, it was a long time ago but they really hold a grudge.