OK, if you don’t already have a Drone, you should really look at the DJI Phantom 3 drone.
This puppy features an integrated camera with gimbal stabilization for smooth videos (2.7k HD) and clear photos (12.0MP). In addition, it’s well-built, feature-packed, and incredibly easy to fly. Not to mention fairly inexpensive, as far as drones go.
I got my hands on one a while back when they were still the latest model and it was awesome and fun to fly. It will fly for about 20 minutes on a full charge and even has an auto-pilot feature that will fly it back to the same place it was launched.
The drone comes with a remote control and uses software you can download to your Android or iPhone to transmit telemetry and real-time video.
DJI Phantom 3 Drone: Product Details
- Weight (including battery and propellers): 1216 g
- Diagonal Size (Excluding Propellers): 350 mm
- Max Speed: 16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
- Service Ceiling: 6000 m (above sea level)
- Max Flight Time Approx. 25 minutes
- Operating Temperature 0°C to 40°C
- GPS Mode Built-in GPS
- 2.7k HD Video recording
- 12.0 MP Photo capability
- SDCard slot
- Intelligent flight system (keeps the drone stable in flight)
- View a live video feed on your compatible mobile device
- Intelligent Flight Battery System (Alerts you before your drone falls from the sky due to a dead battery)