This Doctor Who Tardis Jewelry Box is much bigger on the inside. Where else would the 13th Doctor store her jewelry?
This wooden jewelry box comes with 3 drawers and a compartment that is complete with 3 metal hooks on the side and a rotating necklace holder. Oh, did I mention that it looks just like a miniature Tardis? Well, it does.
It also includes ring inserts where multiple rings can be stored. The whole thing is made out of wood, but it’s still sturdy enough to make it through time and space travel! Measures approx 9 inches tall and 5 inches on each side.
It would make a great gift for any Whovian (Whovinette?) and an excellent addition to your Dr. Who collection!
Much safer than using the Weeping Angel Pop Vinyl Figure to hold your jewelry. At least you can blink if you use the Tardis Jewelry Box.
[wpsm_divider top=”20px” bottom=”20px” style=”solid”]
Doctor Who Tardis Jewelry Box: Product Details
[wpsm_list type=”check” hover=”1″]
- Dimensions: 9 x 5 x 5 inches.
- Weight: 3.5 pounds.
- Features 3 drawers and a compartment with 3 metal hooks, rotating necklace holder and ring inserts.
- Measures approx 9″ tall and 5″ on each side
- Officially licensed Doctor Who merchandise.
- Sturdy enough to make it through time and space travel!
- Makes a great gift for any Whovian!