Why can't I plug my laptop in, dammit!!!Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- 2-Pack-- Actual outlet, not a sticker. Great Practical Joke!
- Backing is adhesive sticky foam sheeting-- sticks to most flat surfaces
- Looks like the real thing because it is the real thing.
- Made in USA-- Just stick to any flat surface and watch them try (and fail) to plug in!
- Standard White duplex outlet with 3x5" Nylon Faceplate-- use removable tape or magnets for multi-use
If you’re going to be one of those assholes who stick fake outlets on the wall at airports, you might as well do it right. Unlike those cheap stickers, this two-pack of Fake Stick-on Power Outlets (via Amazon) will really step up the realism.
The makers of these fake stick-on power outlets used real (north american) outlet hardware to make them. So, they are indistinguishable from a normal outlet. That is, until someone tries to plug something into them. That’s when the fun begins.
They have a foam-board backing and peel and stick adhesive for quick and easy deployment. That’s important because, these days, everyone who has to fly is a bit on edge. Getting caught could result in a Delta Airlines style “removal from the airport.” I can’t say as I would blame them.
Maybe, for your own safety, you should just put these up at your local Starbucks. It will be just as funny and you’re not nearly as likely to get hurt if you get caught.
Fake Stick-on Powers Outlet 2-Pack: Product Details
- Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 0.5 inches.
- Weight: 2.6 ounces.
- Available in White (shown) or Beige.
- We’re not responsible for what happens to you if you get caught.