This Nuka Cola Mini Fridge is styled after the machines scattered around the Commonwealth in Fallout 4 and is the perfect place to store your cold drinks.
Let’s face it, helping settlements (dammit Preston, I know, “another settlement needs my help”, alright?!?!?!?) is hot thirsty work. So get a buff to your charisma and increase the happiness in your own settlement by serving up some ice-cold Nuka-Cola. Of course you can use it for other soda brands but, what’s the fun in that?
Designed with a removable shelf, it can actually hold regular Nuka Cola (Coke) bottles. If you remove the shelf, it can fit up to a dozen 12 ounce (354 ml) cans. That’s quite a bit of refreshment in a small package, isn’t it?
Place this Nuka Cola Mini Fridge in your very own settlement for instant access so a cold drink is always on-hand. No, it’s not a vending machine, but it does store your soda (and bottle caps), plus you don’t have to worry about paying for your drink right then.
Now all you have to do is scavenge up some Nuka Cola to put in it. Just watch out for the feral ghouls while you’re doing it.
Fallout Nuka Cola Mini Fridge: Product Details
- Outer Dimensions: 22″ tall x 9″ wide x 10 1/2″ deep
- Inner Dimensions: 16″ tall x 5 1/4″ wide x 5″ deep
- Capacity: A dozen 12 oz. cans of soda
- Officially-licensed Fallout 4 merchandise.
- Power cord is 60″ long.
- (You cannot place this one flush against the wall either; it needs 4″ of space for adequate ventilation.)
- Weight (empty): 9 lbs.
- Includes fridge, two removable shelves, and a 110-240V ~50-60Hz 1.0A max switching power adapter with a Type A plug.