This Fallout Vault Boy Welcome Mat is the perfect way to let all of your friends and neighbors know that you have chosen Vault-Tec for your post-bomb accommodation needs.
Made of bright blue and yellow rubber, this welcome mat is 30 inches wide by 18 inches high and shows Fallout Boy in his famous “double-finger pistol” pose. It also has “Welcome Home” written in a retro 50’s script from the Fallout game franchise.
The only real downside is that it won’t provide any thermal or radiation protection during an actual nuclear attack. It is, however, perfect for making sure the inside of your vault (or home) doesn’t have muddy footprints all over so, that’s a good thing.
Now all you have to do is train Dogmeat to wipe his paws before he comes inside the house.
You might also want to get the Fallout Nuka Cola Mini Fridge so you can enjoy an ice cold Nuka-Cola with all the extra time you save from not needing to clean the floors as much.
(via Think Geek)
Fallout Vault Boy Welcome Mat: Product Details
- Dimensions: 30″ wide x 18″ long.
- Materials: 100% rubber.
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise.
- Blue and yellow rubber welcome mat featuring Vault Boy and the icon “Welcome Home!” scrawl.
- Rubber grip on the back makes sure your mat stays put.
- Will not provide radiation protection in the event of a nuclear event.