A girl received a dagger. Specifically a Game of Thrones Catspaw Dagger and now you can too. Since winter is coming, it would be nice to have a Valerian steel weapon to kill the occasional white walker if you need to. Better to be safe than sorry, right?
This Game of Thrones Catspaw Dagger is an officially-licensed HBO’s Game of Thrones collectible limited to 2500 pieces. It also happens to be a real high carbon Damascus steel dagger (sorry… Valyrian steel is in short supply).
Recreated using high-quality materials it features authentic details found on the prop from the show. Along with the real steel blade, it features a faux dragon bone grip, 24k gold plated metal parts. The included display plaque is made from silkscreened wood with the Game of Thrones motif.
Oh, and if you buy it for yourself, when someone asks you who gave it to you, you can honestly say “no one”. Just leave the bit about buying it for yourself off.
(via Think Geek)
Game of Thrones Catspaw Dagger: Product Details
- Total Length: 19.5 inches.
- Blade Length: 10 inches.
- Handle: Faux dragon bone grip with 24k gold plated metal parts.
- Materials: High carbon Damascus steel blade.
- Plaque: 21 x 6 inch silkscreened wood plaque with Game of Thrones motif
- Officially-licensed HBO’s Game of Thrones collectible
- Edition Size: 2500
- Comes with 6 screws, 2 wall anchors, angled fixtures, and mounting pins.
- WARNING: Not a toy. Please keep out of reach of children.