Grating cheese does not need to be a battle… But, if it turns into one, you’ll be glad you’re armed with the “Gratiator” Cheese Grater Sword (via Peleg Design).
Shaped like a medeval sword or dagger, this easy to use cheese grater slices through all kinds of cheesy enemies. The blue plastic handle is durable and makes grating cheese easy by giving you plenty of grip. There’s also a handy loop built into the pommel for easy hanging in your kitchen.
Alternatively, you could hang it over the fireplace mantle as is the common practice of retired warriors in so many fantasy books I’ve read. While it might not help much with an orc attack, it would do some real damage to a Myconid or Gelatinous Cube.
Or, you could just keep it on the counter and use it to easily grate your cheese, just like the Three Musketeers did with the Count de Rochefort (cheese)!
It would be a great (grate?) thing for your kitchen along side a Spartan Knife Block.
Gratiator Cheese Grater Sword: Product Details
- Dimensions Size: 8.1 x 3 x 0.5 inches (20.5 x 7.6 x 1.4 cm).
- Materials: Plastic and stainless steel.
- Perfect for battling the hardest cheeses.
- It’s the type of sword the Three Musketeers used against the Count de Rochefort.
- Sorry about the cheesy pun.
- Yes, I know Rochefort is a soft cheese. Still funny, though.