This life-sized Dancing Baby Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy 2 says (of course) “I am Groot!”. He’ll then start dancing to “Come a Little Bit Closer” when you press the leaf-shaped button on his leg.
He’ll also dance to other music played in the room, so if Awesome Mix Vol. 1 is more your style, he can ooga-ooga-ooga chaka along to that, or anything else just as well.
He doesn’t do anything else useful (unlike the Baby Groot USB Car Charger) but, he will make you feel better. That’s worth quite a lot if you ask me.
He runs off of 3 AA batteries and has posable arms. That way, you can change up his “dance” to fit your mood. Also, his eyes light up when he speaks and dances.
All in all, he’s a great addition to you collection off geeky stuff and would be an awesome gift for a fan.
Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Dancing Baby Groot: Product Details
- Dimensions: 11 1/2″ tall.
- Batteries: 3 AA batteries (included).
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Dancing Baby Groot.
- Baby Groot talks, plays a clip from “Come a Little Bit Closer” from Awesome Mix Vol. 2.
- His eyes will light up and he’ll start dancing if you play music near him.
- Posable arms and head for tons of sweet dance moves.