Devices that project a keyboard onto a surface are cool, but not new. In fact, they’ve been around for about 10 years. However, this Laser Keyboard with Power Bank, well…. that IS a new and an awesome idea!
It makes your phone or tablet (almost) as good as a laptop for writing documents or emails because, let’s face it, the tiny on-screen keyboards are hard to use if you have big fingers, like mine. I really appreciate not needing to retype every text or email 3 times because of typos and those goddamn auto-correct mistakes.
I mean, really, why the hell does it think I meant “erection” when I typed “election”? Hmmm… maybe I should clear my browsing history more often?
Ummm…. forget I said that…. *waves hand trying Jedi mind trick*
In addition to making your phone/tablet piss you off a little less when you type, it features a 5200 mAh battery pack to recharge your phone or tablet at the same time it projects a full size Qwerty keyboard onto a table or desk.
So, if you would like to be able to use your phone/tablet more and haul around a heavy and bulky laptop less, get one of these right now.
Oh, and it goes without saying that this would make a great gift for the techies out there.
Laser Keyboard with Power Bank: Product Details
- Dimensions: 2.2” L x 0.8” W x 3.4” H.
- Weight: 0.4 lbs.
- Features English QWERTY keyboard layout with up to 400 characters.
- Integrated 5200 mAh Power bank that recharges your device as you use it.
- Supports USB and Bluetooth connections.
- Compatible with latest operating systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, and IOS. Hell, it even works with Windows Phone!
- Recharges via USB or included AC adapter.