Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Shield Backpack
The Breath of the Wild Shield Backpack is a sturdy shield loved by many an adventurer. It’s a copy of the Traveler’s Backpack and is well suited to defending against weak monsters or animals. Of course, since you probably don’t have to worry about monsters or animals, you’ll use to to protect your stuff. It does a really good job of that as well.
Instead of wood and animal hide, it’s made of cotton, polyester, and polyurethane. It features a print of the Sheikah’s Eye Symbol on the bright blue interior. The rigid outer shell and double-zipper design keeps your stuff inside and protected. The straps and back are nicely padded and it has a top handle for easy carry.
The interior offers padded laptop/tablet sleeve. There’s also an interior organizer with a zipped pocket and three open pouches for your stuff. It opens really wide so getting at your stuff in and out is easy.
So, get your Wild Shield Backpack to protect you because it’s dangerous to go alone. Just don’t try to use it for shield surfing.
Breath of the Wild Shield Backpack: Product Details
- Dimensions: 18″ diameter x 3 1/2″ deep.
- Laptop/Tablet Padded Sleeve Dimensions: 10.5 inches wide, 1.5 inches deep, and 12.5 inches tall. The top closes with a hook-and-loop strap so it could handle devices up to 14 inches.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds.
- Materials: Animal hide and sturdy wood 100% cotton shell with 100% polyurethane strap face and 100% polyester strap back, mesh, foam, and lining.
- Care Instructions: Surface clean with damp cloth. Use mild soap and air dry. Don’t use abrasive cleansers or cloths as they will damage the shell.
- Officially-licensed The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild merchandise
- Modeled after the in-game Traveler’s Shield.
- Lightly padded, hard-sided front shell.