This Motion Activated Alien Egg is perfect for reliving one of the best scenes in movie history; The original egg scene in Alien.
The first Alien film is a bona fide horror classic: gnawing sense of dread, check; nightmarish imagery, check; obligatory jump scares, che… AARRRGGGHHH! This screen accurate prop re-creates one of the most pant-wettingly terrifying episodes in movie history.
To open it, simply wave your hand (or better yet, somebody else’s) over the motion sensor and watch as the egg comes horribly alive. It will peel open and emit an eerie green glow from the internal LED lighting.
As for how much stuff you can stash in it… We don’t know. No one was willing to look in one after the…. incident… with our stocking staff. However, based on the size of the things that came out, it will hold a little more than a 1 cubic foot (28 liters) of stuff.
If you don’t mind random tight face hugs in the middle of the night, it also makes a great night light. So, if you’re brave enough (and don’t sleep with an open mouth) get one of these awesome Motion Activated Alien Eggs.
Motion Activated Alien Egg: Product Details
- Dimensions: 22 x 21 x 16 inches (53 x 41 x 56 cm) when open.
- Weight: About 9 pounds (4 kg).
- Officially licensed Alien Storage Egg with motion-activated IR sensor and internal LED lighting.
- USB or battery powered (4 x AA not included).
- Doubles as a very creepy room lamp (LED with on/off function).
- Facehugger was accidentally removed by our stock boy. He seems fine now, just a little indigestion.