Well, while we don’t have jet packs or flying cars yet… We do, at least, have the Pancake Bot. This just proves that the future is both cool and delicious.
With this gadget, you can draw pancake designs on your PC then transfer them via SD Card to the “printer”. Next, fill the batter dispenser with your favorite pancake recipe and your design will be printed out in pure deliciousness. No, really, this really is a pancake printer – I’m not kidding..
The non-stick griddle pops out of the robot for easy cleanup which is good. You’ll need to supply your own SD Card, which is bad. The Pancake Bot is easy to use, which is good. The batter dispenser won’t work with sprinkles, which is bad. You can add your own sprinkles after the pancake is printed, which is good. But, the sprinkles may contain Monosodium Glutamate… which is bad.
Pancake Bot: Product Details
- Dimensions: 25.8 x 13 x 17.5 inches; 9.5 pounds.
- Shipping Weight: 21.6 pounds.
- Available in Black or Red.
- Software included to create pancake designs on your computer.
- Non-stick electric griddle with removable probe.
- SD Card NOT included.
- BPA-free batter dispenser.
- Quick start Guide and Recipe Book included.