Remember those giant pencils from kindergarten? Well, now you can get a Pencil Stylus for your iPad (or other iDevice) that looks just like those writing instruments of yesteryear.
Wait…. What do you mean you don’t know what I’m talking about? Are you saying I’m the only old fart here that remembers those fat-assed pencils without erasers? Fine.
OK, it looks like a shop or artist pencil? Are you happy now? Get off my damn lawn….
The stylus is made from sustainable Walnut and was made by the same people who made the Paper app and is consistently rated as one of the best stylus’s for Apple devices on Amazon. It also features an eraser end and awesome pressure control.
Besides, it looks cool and isn’t “looking cool” the main reason people buy Apple hardware?
Pencil Stylus For iPad: Product Details
- Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.6 x 0.3 inches.
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces.
- Works with iPads 3+, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone 4s and newer.
- Connects to Paper by FiftyThree, Microsoft OneNote, Procreate, Sketchbook Mobile, Note shelf, and others.
- What’s included: Pencil, USB rechargeable battery, Extra Tip, Extra Eraser.