This little R2-D2 USB Hub doesn’t have a lightsaber hilt inside, but it does have 4 USB 3.0 ports in the front, and that’s almost as good.
He’s 6″ inches high and responds with a series of beeps and lights while his head rotates when you plug something in. It also gives you a series of beeps and lights every 3 minutes or so just to remind you he’s there. You can turn that off if it starts annoying you, though.
Don’t have anything to plug in at the moment? No problem. Just tap R2’s head and he’ll also respond with a series of beeps and lights.
How cool is that?
It’s a great gift idea for Star Wars fans….
R2-D2 USB Hub: Product Details
- Dimensions: 6″ tall with 39″ cable.
- USB Ports: R2 unit with 4 USB 3.0 ports in the front (If you don’t have USB 3.0 yet, it’ll run at USB 2.0 speeds).
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise.
- Compatibility: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, RT, and Mac OS X 10.4.
- Artoo lights up and beeps and whistles when you plug him in or tap him on the head. And then again every three minutes.
- Includes R2-D2 USB hub and the cable that runs from R2 to your computer (power source 5V 350mA max).