Luke’s X-34 Landspeeder
So, Radio Flyer has made a Star Wars Drive-able X-34 Landspeeder just like Luke Skywalker had on Tatooine.
Unfortunately, it’s for little kids (yeah, I was disappointed too) but, if you have little padawans around the house, it’s something they will want.
This electric vehicle is modeled after Luke’s sand-pocked and sun-faded X-34 craft from Star Wars: A New HopeTM. It has seats for 2 riders, an interactive dashboard with lights and real movie sounds. The sounds include engine power-up, cruising, and even snippets from Luke, R2-D2, and C3PO.
At a 5 mph driving speed, this speeder isn’t going to make the Kessel Run in record time but, it will be easier to shoot Wamprats from.
Now for the bad news, it’s only available for pre-order. It won’t be in stores (Sold exclusively at Toys-R-Us) until the beginning of September. But <waves hand> you will pre-order and patiently wait on it to arrive so you can make your little padawans happy.
Luke’s X-34 Landspeeder: Product Details
- Dimensions: 22.75 x 62 x 40 inches.
- Weight: 59.9 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: Up to 130 pounds (60 kilograms).
- Seat to pedal (range, from the front and back of seat): 11″-18″.
- Distance from back of seat to the steering wheel: 15.5″.
- Speed: 5 mph or 2 mph forward, 2 mph reverse.
- For ages 4 up to when they can no longer fit inside.
- 12 Volt battery