This Rocket Raccoon Backpack is an awesome way to carry your papers, tablet, and maybe some heavy anti-spacecraft weaponry.
When you put it on, it looks a lot like Rocket Raccoon from GotG is riding around on your back. Just like he rode around of Groot in the first movie.
The armor on Rocket’s back unzips to reveal a compartment that’s a little bigger than a piece of paper in terms of length and width. It’s not huge but, it can hold all your papers, books, even an iPad. And although it’s probably intended for kids, we know you want it for yourself.
The nylon straps adjust to 18″ long. Maybe not somebody as big as Groot himself, but plenty to fit most adult humans.
Rocket Raccoon Backpack: Product Details
- Dimensions: 26″ tall ear to toe x 24″ paw to paw.
- Materials: Polyester fiber / polyurethane foam.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold.
- Zipped compartment measures 9 3/4″ wide x 8″ high at zipper to 12″ high at apex. It’ll fit an iPad 2 just fine but, not anything bigger.
- Officially-licensed Guardians of the Galaxy merchandise.
- Plush head, arms, and feet, and tail.
- Adjustable polyester straps with plastic fittings. 18″ maximum strap length.