Perfect when you really need to Snapchat absolutely everything you see...Usually ships in 24 hours & Free shipping
- Capture the Moment: Spectacles are sunglasses that Snap! Record from your perspective with the press of a button.
- Up to 30 Seconds: Spectacles capture video, moment-by-moment. Record for 10, 20, or 30 seconds at a time!
- Record in HD: Connect to Spectacles over Wi-Fi to import your Snaps in HD. You can send them on Snapchat, or export them to another app or your device's camera roll!
- On-The-Go Charging: Spectacles can capture up to 100 Snaps on one charge. Power them back up in their charging case, which can hold up to 4 full charges at a time!
- The Full Package: You'll receive a new pair of Spectacles, a charging case, a charging cable, a cleaning cloth, a quick start guide, and info about your 1-year warranty!
You may remember hearing about these Snapchat Spectacles last year. You may have even seen someone wearing a pair at some point and wondered where to get them. That’s because, up until now, they were only available in certain locations via pop-up stores or vending machines.
If you haven’t heard of them before, they’re a pair of shades which have an integrated camera that makes it very easy to Snapchat your day away. All you have to do is look at something and tap the button over the left temple.
Well, now that thee hype as blown over, they’re trying to restart it by making them available for everyone to order online.
Available in three colors (namely black, coral, and teal) they cost a pair $129.99 on Amazon. Each pair comes with a carrying case that doubles as a portable charger. The built-in battery can recharge the sunglasses up to 4 times.
Once topped off, the Snapchat Spectacles can take about 100 pictures or several short video clips. The HD video clips can be captured in segments of 10, 20, or 30 seconds.
Once the pictures or videos are captured, they can be automatically uploaded to Shanpchat through your mobile.
Even though there was a lot of hype surrounding this project when they first came out, the manufacturer (Snap) doesn’t seem to have sold that many units. A report last quarter suggested that Snap had only sold around 60,000 units. For its part, Snap has maintained that the Snapchat Spectacles have been an experiment all along and has hinted that they have “not generated significant revenue.”
Maybe that’ll change now that everyone can get them….. or not.
Snapchat Spectacles: Product Details
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 7.2 x 3.8 inches.
- Weight: 13.6 ounces.
- Pictures/Charge: 100
- Video: Can capture 10, 20, or 30 second videos.
- You’ll receive a new pair of Spectacles, a charging case, a charging cable, a cleaning cloth, a quick start guide, and info about your 1-year warranty!
- Kind of makes you look like you have bug eyes.