This Star Trek Enterprise-D Bottle Opener finally brings my two favorite things together…. Star Trek and beer.
Shaped like the Enterprise NCC-1701-D, this bottle opener will make sound effects such as the warp engine sound, the Enterprise doors, and the Red Alert klaxon when you pop the top on a frosty beer or Romulan Ale (assuming you can find it in earth-style bottles).
The saucer section detaches from the drive section (as it should) and is small enough to fit in your pocket. That way, you’ll have a Star Trek-themed bottle opener ready at all times. The star drive section has magnets so you can stick it on your fridge. Alternatively, you can send it off to fight Q while you and your landing party have a few brews on Risa.
Remember, a responsible Starfleet never drinks and flies. I’m not sure about Starfleet counselors, though. That would actually explain a lot about Troi’s piloting skills. Hey, I’m not judging. If I had to hear Rikers’ thoughts all the time, I might get into the Romulan Ale too.
Also, don’t forget the Synthehol Glasses if you don’t like drinking directly from the bottle.
Star Trek Enterprise-D Bottle Opener: Product Details
- Dimensions: 7.75″ x 6″ x 1.87″.
- Batteries: 3 1.5v LR41 button cell batteries.
- Officially-licensed Star Trek: The Next Generation merchandise.
- Saucer section detaches.
- Body of the Enterprise has magnets so you can stick it on your fridge
- Makes starship sounds as you open your bottles including: Warp engine sound, Enterprise door sound, Red Alert klaxon.