Updated for 2017!
Whether your destination is the the pristine beaches of Risa, or your backyard pool, take the plunge with these Star Trek One-Piece Swimsuits modeled after Star Trek:TNG uniforms. You can choose Blue, Gold, or Red, whichever suits you. There are several sizes available from small all the way to 4x.
It also features soft bust cups for shape which are removable if you prefer the look without them. And, of course, because just about everyone has tried on bathing suits that turned out to be unflattering, they’re returnable so long as you haven’t worn it.
Originally debuted in 2016, This Star Trek One-Piece Swimsuit a plastic barrel slide closure in back for easy donning and doffing (yes, doffing is a real word). Since this is a Star Trek uniform swimsuit there’s also an embroidered combadge and rank pips. The red has Captain rank, the blue has Commander rank, and the gold has Lt. Commander rank.
The original version (introduced last year) was well received but buyers said they could be better. As a result, based on feedback, several changes were made including the following:
- Expanded size range up to 4X.
- Lowered the strap in the back to sit where a bra strap would, which provides better support.
- Added length to the torso (which shifts the combadge up a bit).
- Added width to the chest to prevent gaping on the sides.
- Made the leg rise less steep.
- And edited the pips on the gold suit to be Lt. Commander.
Hopefully, that addresses the concerns people had and let’s them better enjoy their swimsuit while on shore leave. If you prefer TOS or a two-piece suit, you might want to take a look at the Two Piece Star Trek Swimsuit instead.
Star Trek One-Piece Swimsuit: Product Details
- Star Trek:TNG One-Piece Swimsuit
- Ladies’ one-piece swimsuits modeled after the ST:TNG uniform. Choose Blue (Sciences), Gold (Operations), or Red (Command).
- Materials: 85% polyester / 15% spandex shell with a 100% polyester lining.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low.
- Embroidered combadge and rank pips stitched on.
- Set phasers to stunning!!!