This Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass is a throwback to the 90’s and the Big Mouth Billy Bass.
However, unlike the Billy Bass, This version has Admiral Ackbar’s head sculpted onto a singing fish’s body.
Either by a button press or by sensing motion, Ackbar springs to life – first dancing to the Cantina Song and then uttering his immortal catch phrase, “It’s a trap!” It’s just that simple, and you know you’re already planning where you’d put yours right now. Admiral Ackbar wants you to own a Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass, so hurry up and order; it’s easy and totally not a trap.
Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass: Product Details
- Dimensions: approx. 15″ x 9″ x 5″.
- Power: 6 C batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included).
- Ackbar plays the Cantina Song and says, “It’s a trap!”
- Springs to life at the press of a button or when motion is detected.
- Integrated folding desk stand.
- Two mounting holes on back (wall hardware included).