Don’t use the forks, Luke…. Use your Star Wars Chop Sabers instead.
This pair of miniature lightsabers turned chopsticks are the perfect way to cut down your hunger and eat Calamari sushi. Just don’t dine with Admiral Ackbar because he’ll think it’s a trap.
These miniature sabers are modeled after Luke Skywalker’s original blue lightsaber from Episode IV: A New Hope. They have detachable handles where the batteries and electronics are located so you can easily wash the blades which actually touch the food.
After you eat, you can then have a duel over who has to clean up. Just be careful to avoid losing any limbs during the melee, lightsaber wounds look like they would hurt – a lot.
Star Wars Chop Sabers: Product Details
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 2.5 x 1 inches.
- Weight: 1.6 ounces.
- Shipping Weight 1.6 ounces.
- Chop Saber Size: 245mm/9.64 inches.
- Six (wow!) AG3 watch batteries are included.
- Officially licensed product. (C)2014 Lucasfilm Ltd. & TM. All rights reserved.