This Death Star Teapot and Cup set is just like the one Grand Moff Tarkin celebrated with after successfully blowing up a huge piece of Scarif.
OK, maybe, I made that up but, it does seem to fit his character. Let’s face it, he just looks like a stuffy old-school British officer that would be horrified by the prospect of missing the Queen’s tea time.
Well, this Death Star Teapot and Cup would be perfect for that. It’s a nestled set – it pulls apart to reveal a 12 oz. teapot on top, which can then be poured into the cute little 6 oz. mug base.
The original Death Star only came apart if you managed to hit a 2 meter target, which took an elaborate space battle to accomplish but, this one comes apart easily. It’s perfect for some Kestral Spice tea, Endorian Earl Grey or maybe just a nice spot of chamomile to help you calm down and better feel the force.
Oh, and unlike the original Death Star, this teapot is dishwasher and microwave safe.
Star Wars Death Star Teapot: Product Details
- Dimensions: 5.9″ x 5.9″ x 4.7″.
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Capacity: 12 oz. teapot / 6 oz. mug.
- Materials: High-quality ceramic.
- Dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise.
- Teapot stacks on top of mug to complete the iconic spherical Death Star look.
- WARNING: It might shatter if used directly on the stove. Pour the hot water inside to steep your tea.