This Tactical Flashlight Knife isn’t one of those survival kits you toss in your bug-out-bag and forget about.
Unlike a lot of survival tools, the Tactical Flashlight Knife doesn’t include a bunch of extra things like fishing hooks or safety pins which, while handy in certain circumstances, are usually just extra pieces to get lost. Nope, this bad-assed flashlight is actually something you could throw in your glove box or tool/tackle box and use on a day-to-day basis.
Just take a look at all of the (actually useful) tools this thing includes….
Tactical Flashlight Knife Features:
- Emergency Hammer – For breaking a car window in case of an accident.
- 3″ Knife Blade – A razor sharp blade to cut off seat-belts and escape from a burning vehicle or attach it to the end of the flashlight and use it as a short spear to protect yourself in a survival situation.
- Magnesium Fire-starter – Fire is a necessity in a real survival situation. This magnesium fire starter will help you make fire, even if it’s wet.
- Flashlight/Lantern/Beacon – Let’s not forget that this is still a rechargeable and Waterproof LED flashlight. It even has light cones for use as a camping lantern and roadside flare/SOS beacon.
- Compass – Which way is North? Well, the included compass will tell you.
- Travel charger – Probably the most useful feature in this modern age. If your phone’s battery is flat, you can plug into the USB port in the base to get a quick charge.
See what I mean? Like I said, this isn’t one of those survival gadgets you stow away “just in case”, this is the one you’ll actually use frequently, even if it’s just to charge your phone.
So, even if you’re not into the whole survival thing, this is still an awesome, and useful, gadget to have in your car or home.
Tactical Flashlight Knife: Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Materials: High carbon steel and aluminum magnesium alloy.
- Batteries: 2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Rechargeable LED Flashlight with multiple modes (lasts for up to 24 hours on a single charge).
- Includes USB port for emergency charging of phones.
- Everything but the kitchen sink is included in this flashlight toolkit.