With the X15 Flamethrower you really can kill it with fire! Whatever “it” may be…
Intended for prescribed burns, it’ll do a great job of killing any giant 8-legged nope that you find crawling through your house or yard. Yes, you might burn down your house but, it’ll be worth it. Just don’t tell the insurance guy what happened.
And while we may be past “peak zombie” this would be an excellent addition to your anti-zombie kit. If you still have one, that is. Even if you don’t we all know that deep down inside every guy (and I mean every guy) wants a flamethrower.
This personal backpack flamethrower is capable of shooting fire up to 50′ (15.25 m) without any hard to get fuel or supplies.
Seriously, you can get everything you need to run this flamethrower “off the shelf”. You need some compressed CO2 canisters commonly used for paintball guns to pressurize the tank. For fuel, it can use just about any liquid that will burn but, a 90% Diesel 10% gasoline mix is recommended. To light the fuel, it uses a simple propane torch. You can get propane tanks for it at home depot. Bernzomatic 14.1 oz. Propane Gas Cylinder are recommended.
If you're more of a do it yourself type of person and can't afford the price tag on the ready to go version, you might be interested in this book.
It comes ready to fire (pun intended) and features three (3) interchangeable wand tips that allow you to adjust the range and efficiency of your flamethrower personalized to your specific application. (1/8”, 3/16”, 1/4”).
X15 Flamethrower: Product Details
- Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 26 in.
- Weight: 45 lbs.
- Fuel: The X15 can use any commonly available liquid fuel. You’ll get best results with a 90% diesel and 10% gasoline mix.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gallons (12.5 litres).
- Max Range: 50ft (15.2m) achieved with 1/4” tip and 90% diesel 10% gasoline mix at 1,000 psi.
- The X15 uses a standard 20oz. CO2 tank.
- Works great to get rid of spiders, snakes, wasps, termites, mice, and unwelcome guests. May cause some damage to property.
- Not appropriate for internet flame wars. Cool, yes. Appropriate, no.
- Hans, get the Flammenwerfer! We have some werfers to flammen…